Thursday, May 5, 2016
Why I cried when I saw Gatsby's shirts..
On the first day I had met back up with Jay, we had an extravagant day. It was honestly one of the best days I have had in a long time. I was feeling so many different emotions. I was so happy I was with Jay, but I also felt a little guilty. When I was in Jay's room and I saw all of his shirts, I couldn't help but cry. Seeing how beautiful they were really had a little bit of an impact on my emotions, but it was more that I was just feeling such a variety of emotions. I think I was overwhelmed with everything, and with the though that I may have just fallen back in love with Jay. Jay was probably thinking I was insane, because it looked as if I was crying over his shirts, but in reality, I was crying because I was thinking about everything I was feeling that day. I knew I loved Jay and I knew I loved Tom. The question was who did I love. I knew the answer was Jay, but I just didn't want to admit it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment