Thursday, May 5, 2016

What I was feeling when I hit Myrtle....

Jay decided to let me drive home from New York, because I was feeling nervous for some reason. He thought it would calm my nerves to drive. I hadn't drove in a while, so I was trying to figure out how to work his car properly. When Gatsby and I were driving together, Myrtle jumped in the middle of the road; I immediately felt nervous.When I hit her, I didn't quite realize what I had done so I continued to drive. When I realized what I had done, I did not know what to do. The only thing I really could do was continue driving and crying to Gatsby. I felt like my world had ended and I could not believe what I had just done. Although my husband had been cheating on me with Myrtle, this did not mean that I wanted her dead. I was feeling extremely nervous and anxious, and it didn't hep that Jay was sitting next to me. I honestly cannot express the feelings I had that day. It was everything you can imagine but 100x worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment